I hope everyone had a very enjoyable vacation. For this week the spelling list consists of words with the diphthongs /ia/,/io/,/ua/. For the last part of the school year the children will write paragraphs that express an opinion. The Súper Lector sheet is going to change, I want the children to write an opinion about their book, two reasons for their opinion and a recommendation. For math we continue to study penguins to learn about doubles, addition and subtraction. In science we began to study the properties of light. On Wednesday, we are going to the Schulz Museum. On Thursday the children will work in the garden. Tuesday after lunch the first grade teachers will have substitutes. On Friday afternoon I will have a substitute for a short period of time. Here is the link to Quizlet https://quizlet.com/_m1qj2.
Palabras de ortografía/Spelling words
biblioteca
dio
agua
piano
viaje
sitio
vidrio
limpian
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario